An important update today.
My VIP members are normally the ones who get these updates. That is why you should join.
However, there are many readers who have emailed me recently, saying the market is about to crash and why we are not BEARISH.
The simple fact is the market breadth and leading patterns are not bearish.
Here is what other analysts out there are not telling you when looking at the S&P 500 chart.
1) Funds are now closed down for the year, and not back till next year. This means the smart money is out of the market.
2) The low volume on the market is just speculators and retail traders.
3) The movements in the market right now are typical holiday reversals, and you should not be trading when there is thin volume. We tell our VIP members this.
4) The moment in the last week or so, is not even worth looking at in my opinion as the smart money is not trading it, and this should not even be considered as it can throw of your trading and or analysis.
5) Our predictions have been spot on, and taking profits is mandatory in any market. If you did this, you would be doing very well. Always take profits.
6) Trading at or around XMAS time is risky, and that is why I took time to visit friends and take a break from the market altogether. It has been a fantastic year. 2013 is setting up to be a wild and prosperous one also.
Anyway, no matter what, these are some important points you must remember when trading in december or close to years end.
WHAT IF YOU KNEW WHICH WAY THE MARKET WAS ABOUT TO MOVE BEFORE IT HAPPENED? CLICK HERE To Join Our VIP ELITE GROUP -- FREE 10 Day Trial Offer Today!