Web Statistics Ping Pong Game.

Monday 5 November 2012

Ping Pong Game.

The s&p got down to the lower support after a trend down day last Friday, and today we bounced and it seems to be holding. Seems to be a bit of a ping pong game the last few days, leading up to the November elections. Looks like Obama is going to get in, I think.



As you can see, the tick data after fridays downwards day was hinting that things were a bit OVERDONE and a bounce was due, and that is what we have so far. There is still some room to move on the upside in the short term!. 





There are other indicators that I share with my VIP clients that is suggesting a NICE move is coming soon. To the upside, or downside???, I will let you be the judge of that, but I like what I am seeing at the moment, and things sure are setting up nicely.



WHAT IF YOU KNEW WHICH WAY THE MARKET WAS ABOUT TO MOVE BEFORE IT HAPPENED?  CLICK HERE To Join Our VIP ELITE GROUP  -- 30 Day Trial Offer Today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment