Web Statistics Wild Prediction - Our Wild Prediction Coming True

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Wild Prediction - Our Wild Prediction Coming True

Back on the 13th Of December 2012 right at this blog I made a very WILD prediction.

I said that the S&P would be going to 1500. SEE PROOF & POST HERE

I posted this when the S&P was at about the 1410 level. 

At the time, I was laughed at, and people sniggered, when I told some of my trading buddies, even they were starting to think I was crazy, and needed to take some medication. LOL.

But here we are today. Just a few weeks later, and we are nearly at my WILD PREDICTIONS target. WOW! You gotta love technical Analysis.

Right now we are at 1490 and only 10 points away from our wild prediction of 1500. WOW!






WHAT IF YOU KNEW WHICH WAY THE MARKET WAS ABOUT TO MOVE BEFORE IT HAPPENED?  CLICK HERE To Join Our VIP ELITE GROUP  -- FREE 10 Day Trial Offer Today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment